Department Menu





Contract Health Services are medical, dental, pharmacy, and optical services which cannot be provided at the Oneida Community Health Center.

Contract Health Services funds are used to supplement other financial resources available to Native Americans. Federal regulations insist that Contract Health Services funds are to be used only after all other sources have paid.

The need for Contract Health Services must be determined by your primary care provider at the Oneida Community Health Center. Your provider will issue a referral for services and your eligibility for Contract Health Services will be determined by a Contract Health Representative.

All patients seeking Contract Health Services funds must provide a current Contract Health Services application with proof of residency, tribal affiliation, and must also apply for an alternate resources for care if it appears you may be eligible.

acceptable forms for proof of residency include: copies of official government papers, Oneida License renewal, pay check stubs, utility bills, credit card statements, traffic tickets, rent receipts, Department of Motor Vehicle renewal, child support (check stub or letters), or acceptance letters (college or grants). Your name, address, and current date must be visible.

Acceptable forms of tribal affiliation will include: tribal identification cards and descendent letters.

applications for alternate resources may include: Medicare, Medical Assistance, Wisconsin Well Womens Program, Disability, Kinship Care etc. Patients are expected to stay compliant with Alternate Resources to receive Contract Health Services funds.



Contract Health Services eligibility will be determined by:

An Oneida Tribal Member or descendent residing within Brown or Outagamie Counties

A member or descendent of another federally recognized tribe residing with the Oneida Reservation Boundaries

A member of another federally recognized tribe residing in Brown or Outagamie County with a social or economic tie to the Oneida Tribe.

A student who meets the above guidelines at their permanent residence prior to leaving for school, must supply Contract Health Services with copy of full time student status every semester.

A person who is eligible but leaves the community may continue to be eligible for 180 days

A non-Indian women pregnant with an eligible Native American’s baby for the duration of pregnancy through post-partum, Father’s Acknowledgment form must be signed prior to receiving Contract Health Services funds.


To help Contract Health Services process your bills efficiently:

Bring all bills associated with your referral visit to the Contract Health Services Department as soon as you receive them.

Respond to your insurance carrier if they request additional information.

Note the number of visits issued on your approved referral.

Please feel free to contact a member of the Contract Health Services team for any questions you may have.

The number is (920) 869-2711, you will then be transferred to the appropriate Contract Health Services team member.

If you reach a team members voice mail, please leave a detailed message along with your name and phone number where you may be contacted.