Community Health - Services Car Seat Program
Oneida Community Health Center has certified Child Passenger Safety Technicians that can help make your child safe. Your vehicle, child, and car seat will be checked for the proper fit.
Child Passenger Safety Program
Oneida Community Health Center
525 Airport Drive
Oneida, WI 54155
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
M - F, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Oneida Community Health Nursing Department
Hands-on education for proper use and installation of child safety seats and booster seats.
1. Member of a Federally recognized Tribe or Alaska Native Group.
2. Employees of the Oneida Nation
No cost for education. Reduced cost child safety seats and booster seats are available, with participation in education appointments.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
1. Appointment generally take 45-60 minutes to complete education and installation, so please plan accordingly.
2. Arrive in the vehicle that the car seat will be installed.
3. Be sure to bring the owners manual for your vehicle.
4. Be sure to bring the owners manual for the car seat, should you bring one to be checked.
5. Payment for child safety and booster seats will be collected in full at the time of the appointment.
6. When possible, please bring your child with you to the appointment.
Rear Facing Child Seat
Brith to at least 1 year old and 20 lbs.
Forward Child Seat
Age 1 to about age 4, and 20lbs. To 40 lbs.
About age 4 to at least age 8 ,and under 4 feet 9-inches tall.
At least 8 years old ,or over 4 feet 9-inches.
For more information or to set up an appointment with a car seat technician contact :
Oneida Community Health Center at 869-4840