Community Health - Services Case Management
Community Health Nursing Case Management Program
Oneida Community Health Center
525 Airport Dr
Oneida, WI 54155
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Oneida Community Health Nursing Department
Nursing services provided by a Community Health Representative or Community Health Nurse, to promote patient independence in maintaining health and wellness, while remaining in his/ her home.
This service is individualized to meet the patient’s needs. i.e. education and review of current medications, diagnoses and treatment plans, assisting patient to schedule medical appointments, transporting and/ or attending medical appointments with patient, monitoring chronic diseases such as hypertension or diabetes, medication delivery, and routine medication set up.
1. Member of a Federally recognized Tribe or Alaska Native Group who is an established patient of the Oneida Community Health Center.
2. Individual must live within the Oneida Nation reservation.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
1. Upon referral, a Community Health Nurse will arrange a home visit to complete an initial nursing assessment.
2. From this assessment, an individualized plan of care will be created.
3. Routine scheduled home visits provided by a Community Health Representative or Community Health Nurse, NOT TO EXCEED MORE THAN ONCE PER WEEK.