1. Submit a copy of the College Admission or Acceptance letter.
2. Complete the annual Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) after January 1 of each year.
· Register for a PIN number at www.pin.ed.gov to obtain online FAFSA financial aid processing.
· Apply for financial aid by completing the FAFSA online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. (The FAFSA is required for students who carry six or more credits per semester or term).
3. Complete the Oneida Higher Education Application each academic Year (August to July).
· Application priority dates: April 15 (Fall Term), October 1 (Spring Term), and May 1 (Summer Term).
4. Complete the Oneida Participant Acknowledgment and Agreement form each academic year.
5. Complete the Oneida Higher Education Academic Plan each semester/term.
· Meet with a school counselor/advisor regarding your class schedule. The academic plan must be signed by both the student and school counselor/advisor.
· Students must complete the Oneida academic plan provided by the Oneida Higher Education Office. A class schedule is NOT acceptable.
(All Higher Education applications/forms can be obtained on the Oneida Nation - Higher Education web site: http://highered.oneidanation.org.