1. All expenses incurred prior to attending school will be the student’s responsibility. Expenses may include the following: Admission fees, housing deposits, transportation to the school, and other related fees prior to the start of school.
2. Each year students are required to apply for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and complete the Oneida Higher Education Grant Application Forms.
3. Students are expected to periodically check with the Oneida Higher Education office and the school’s financial aid office regarding the status of their files.
4. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that all required documentation is received by the Higher Education office within the required deadlines. Refer to “Ineligible Funding Factors” section.
5. Students are required to complete the number of credits within the semester or term for which the Oneida Higher Education grant was provided. This includes video and/or on-line courses. Failure to do so may result in probation or suspension with the Oneida Higher Education Office.
6. Student are required to have their school submit an "official" transcript of grades at the end of each semester or term to be considered for continued funding.
7. Upon graduation or completion of a program, students are required to submit a copy of their final transcripts, certificate, license, diploma or degree.
8. It is the student’s responsibility to notify the Oneida Higher Education office of any and all changes, e.g., a change in schools, mailing address, telephone number, a change in the number of college credits, etc.