Department Menu

Extended Terms of Funding

Students who have reached their maximum terms of funding, but have followed their school academic curriculum or plan and are in good standing with their school and the Oneida Higher Education Office, but deficient in credits required to graduate; may request additional terms of funding.

Students must contact the Oneida Higher Education Office to request the “Extended Funding” form.