Academic & Grading Requirements
Students are required to submit a copy of their final grade report at the end of each semester/term.
All grade reports and transcripts must have the students name officially embedded within the grade report document. Reports with hand written names are unacceptable.
Calculating Grade Point Averages (GPA’s ): Students are required to “successfully complete” all the credits/courses they were funded for within the term. Therefore, courses that do not have associated grades or grade points averages such as, incompletes, withdrawals, audits, in progress, unsatisfactory, failing, etc., will be considered as non-passing grades. The semester or term grade point average (gpa) will then be recalculated based on the number of actual credits funded for.
- Vocational/Technical students must maintain a semester/term 2.0 grade point average (gpa) on a 4.0 grading scale.
- Undergraduate students must maintain a semester/term 2.0 gpa on a 4.0 grading scale.
- Graduate students must maintain a semester/term 3.0 gpa on a 4.0 grading scale.
- Doctoral/JD students must maintain a semester/term 3.0 gpa on a 4.0 grading scale. (Higher Education Office can utilize a school’s grading policies for those professional doctoral students where a gpa below 3.0 is acceptable to remain in good standing).
- Apprenticeship/Certificate/License students must maintain academic progress, be in good standing, and submit scheduled/monthly progress reports.