Address Update

Please remember, it is your responsibility to keep your address current with the Oneida Enrollment Department to ensure you receive necessary information regarding the tribe. Ex. meeting notices, Kalihwisaks, payment form.

If you are a parent of an enrolled minor child or if you are a Power of Attorney, Guardian, or Conservator of a tribal member it is your responsibility to keep their address current with the Oneida Enrollment Department.

Note: All changes must be submitted in writing.

*The Oneida Enrollment Department wishes to thank everyone who continuously updates their membership address information.

Address Update Fillable Form (Adobe.PDF)      or      Address Update Form (Adobe.PDF)