Identification Cards

ATTENTION - Effective January 1, 2016 the Enrollment Department will no longer accept Broken or Faded Tribal ID's as a valid form of identification.  

Identification cards are issued Monday - Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Please be advised this timeframe is subject to change due to extenuating circumstances.

If you require a specialized time, please call at least two (2) business days in advance to schedule and appointment for services.

 Picture ID Card

A picture Tribal Identification Card can be issued to any, currently enrolled Tribal Member (no age requirements). The Tribal Member must be present to be issued this card and must provide another valid form of picture ID. ex. Driver's License, State ID, School ID

Cost: $3.50 for persons under 55 years

Cost: $1.50 for persons age 55 and over

For children who are under the age of 18, a parent must be present and provide their picture ID.  For children who are not able to sign their name, parent must print the child's name and sign initials. 

Certification Card

A certification card can be issued to any, currently enrolled Tribal Member (no age requirements). The Tribal Member need not be present to be issued this card.

Cost: $2.00 (fee must be paid in advance)

Land Use ID Card  

A Land Use Identification Card is available for Non-Enrolled spouses, descendant's and dependents of enrolled tribal members. Land Use ID’s are used exclusively for licensing in accordance with the Hunting, Fishing and Trapping Law and for proof of eligibility in accordance with the Public Use of Tribal Land law.  They are not valid for any other purpose.

It is your responsiblity to submit appropriate fees/documention. You may also want to contact the Conservation Department at: (920) 869-1450.

Note: Enrolled Tribal Members with a Tribal Picture ID card, who wish to hunt and fish on the reservation, need only contact the Oneida Conservation Department.