Land & Home Opportunities
The Division of Land Management offers various programs for tribal members seeking home ownership, down payment assistance and information, a home equity loan and rental opportunities.
The Division of Land Management offers five different loan programs:
* DREAM (Direct Real Estate and Mortgage) Program
* TLC (Tribal Home Credit Program)
* THRIL (Tribal Home Repair Incentive Loan)
*VET-TLC (Veterans Tribal Home Credit Program)
*VET-THRIL (Veterans Tribal Home Repair Incentive Loan)
There are four main eligibility requirements:
1. Applicant must be an enrolled tribal member.
2. Property being financed must be within the original 1838 boundaries of the Oneida Indian
Reservation of Wisconsin.
3. Applicant must be 21 years of age.
4. Applicant must qualify financially.
These loan programs are compatible on any type of land located within the Oneida Reservation.
- Individual Fee Simple
- Individual Trust
- Leased Fee Simple
- Leased Trust
HBO Opportunities - Click link for more inofmration http://www.oneidanation.org/land/dreamhomes.aspx
Applications accepted daily from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. - There are no HBO lots available at this time.