Where To Vote & What To Bring
You can find out where to vote by entering your address at the State of Wisconsin Voter Access website. Do not use abbreviations for Street Names when entering your address. For example:
● Incorrect: S. Oakland Ave.
● Correct: South Oakland Avenue
The website will produce an address for your polling place and will also produce a list of your current local, state and federal representatives.
You must show proof of residence at the poll prior to voting if you:
1. are a first time voter who registered by mail but did not provide proof of residence when submitting the application
2. registered in person after the registration cut-off date
3. registered at the polling place on Election Day. You may find examples you can use as proof of residence here under "PROOF OF RESIDENCE."
Whatever form of proof of residence you supply must contain a complete name, including both the first and last name, and a current and complete residential address, including a numbered street address, if any, and the name of a municipality. Forms which have an expiration date must be valid on Election Day in order to constitute acceptable proof of residence at that election.