I am visiting Wisconsin from another state. How many days do I have to get a Wisconsin license?

Visitors and students from out of the country who are in Wisconsin for more than twelve months, and plan to operate a motor vehicle in Wisconsin, must obtain a Wisconsin license. They must meet the same requirements as a Wisconsin resident.
Visitors to Wisconsin (at least 16 years old) who do not plan to establish permanent residency, and members of the armed forces and their families living in Wisconsin but with permanent residence elsewhere, are not required to obtain a Wisconsin driver license. However, they must have a valid driver license from their home jurisdiction to operate a motor vehicle in Wisconsin. If Wisconsin residency is established, they must obtain a Wisconsin license within 30 days. Eligibility requirements are the same as those for a native Wisconsin resident.